Monday, April 20, 2009
Bye Bye Size 2
I really need to start paying attention to the important things like cancelled classes and spring break. I signed Noah up for swim classes almost a month ago and they finally started last week...however we missed the first class because I was sick with a stomach bug. So...this weekend I got Noah all hyped up to go to our first class and started talking about it the night before. This is mainly because the few times I have tried to get him in any body of water other then the bathtub, he has been pretty reluctant. We got ready, put my bathing suit on, packed up the diaper bag and were off, only to get there and be one of 2 parents sitting in the parking confused as to why no one else was there.
Class had been cancelled due to spring break! Oh yeah.....now I remember them saying that, I just didn't realize it was THIS weekend! Doh!
So seeing as it was gorgeous out, we went to Kent Falls instead where Noah had a blast throwing rocks into the water for 2 hours! I was having so much fun with him I didn't want to bring him to his dads for the weekend!
The rest of my weekend consisted of putting some furniture together, which surprisingly I did an awesome job at and with no help from a man! Yes people I know how to operate an electric screw driver! I also scanned some old photos which I will post on here later and did some spring cleaning. Since I moved to CT about 5 years ago, I have had some clothes that I used to wear back in my skinny days that I could just not make myself part with.
This weekend, I said good bye to my size 2 and 5 jeans!!
It was a sad day but if I ever get back down to that size....I just have a good excuse to go clothes shopping! And honestly, I think I was pretty anorexic looking to fit into those in the first place. Someone will be pretty happy at goodwill though seeing as all of them were GAP jeans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment