Tuesday, April 14, 2009
A Success!
Last night was awesome. Noah and I went to the mall to have his Easter pictures finally done....and yes, I am well aware that Easter is over. I am also well aware that I am not exactly what you would call religious, and have not even had my kid baptized, but non the less...I still like getting his Easter pictures done....mostly because since his last birthday, I have no recent, professional shots of him, spring is coming and I want to update the ones on the wall from when he was 6 months old. The pictures came out awesome as usual and I will post them on here later for you all to see. But Noah was so good too! He was hamming it up for the camera and found these squishy fake eggs that he thought would be funny to chuck at mine and the photographer's head. Luckily she is a friend of mine and wasn't too upset by my crazed toddler. He smiled and did everything she asked for, and when we were all done....he goes "I wanna go another picture..cheeeeese!!" So cute and it made my heart melt.
After that we were both hungry so we headed to the food court for some grub, where my little monster ate 2 roast beef sandwiches, apple sauce and milk! They were the little kid ones but still....he must have really worked up an appetite throwing those eggs! And not to sound biased (but I will) but he really is so adorable! He just looks at random people walking by and goes "Hello" in his tiny little baby voice. Everyone stopped and smiled at him, and some guy even gave him his cell phone to play with. Kinda weird I thought, but cute at the same time I guess. Its hard to not get a "weirdo, phedophile" feel when some older guy shows interest in my kid who I don't even know. Its like, I am supposed to chat with the guy, or just watch my kid and make sure he doesn't try and steal him away?
After that Noah was on the loose again and it was time to call it a night so we headed back to the car. But not before he gave one more "Hello Barba" (Barbara in toddler language) to our photo friend as we made our way out.
And the best part of the night..... Not. One. Single. Temper. Tantrum. which equals one very successful trip to the mall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment