I'm leaving for FL on Sunday and still haven't packed! I do however have a nice long list of essentials that I must have for our trip but at this point, that's all it is...a list! I put some toiletries together but that's about it. At the very least, I am super stressed because after work I have to get my suitcase out of storage, go home, have dinner, bath, book and bed for Noah and then I am going to attempt to get some things together. All I really want to do though is sit my ass on the couch and watch the rest of The Cougar because I was too tired to finish it last night. Tomorrow is pretty busy as well. Noah and I have swim class at 10am, then haircut for him, dress fitting for me and back to my house in the early evening to give my girlfriend the rundown on feeding the cats. After, its off to my parents to spend the night seeing as we have to be up at the ass crack of dawn to make the flight. Ok, so maybe 5am isn't the ass crank, but it sure is early for me. When am I supposed to pack? Ugh! And I still have to pick up diapers for Noah to bring with us. The good news is that we are staying in a condo and will be making trips to the supermarket for snacks and
On a side note, I am alittle stressed because I feel like I need to be the reason for peoples happiness sometimes....and quite frankly, that is not my job. I have priorities and things I have to get done...if that conflicts with your plans or idea's YOU need to find a way to change it, not me.
Sorry, I had to get that little vent out there! I'm done and ready for some fun in the sun (and possibly another tattoo)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment