So I created this blog a few months ago and have not done anything with it since. I remember when Noah was born I had a Live Journal Account that I wrote in everyday. Then I went back to work and got way to busy to find the time to write things down anymore.
Well I logged into the old account the other day and I was so happy that I chronicled the first half of his life. It was amazing to see how much things have changed since then. Then I printed them out to keep in a safe place, because as convenient as modern technology is, there is still something about actual paper that seems timeless to me.
Getting back to the point. I have since decided that I need to start keep tract of things again, whether it is Noah or the mean lady in the supermarket I wanted to curse out, lol. It also provides me with some well needed "therapy"So this is the begining of my new days as a blogger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment