
This weekend was Applefest in Warwick. I have been there alot, but Mike and I decided we are going to make it a tradition because it is so much fun. They have vendors and great food and rides for the kids, plus I have family that live there so that is always a good excuse to see them. Its startd off rainy and nasty this morning but ended up being beautiful and we had a blast.
We had quite a few emltdowns but we managed to make it through the day. By the time we were ready to leave and had to pry Noah aways from the rides, I spotted an ice-cream truck that was just what we needed to calm the beast.
Here are some pics fomr our day....
Grandpappy, Noah and Grandma
Riding one of the ghetto rides that only went around 3 times!!
Noah and daddy hamming it up
He LOVED the firetruck!
No comments:
Post a Comment