Technology is a wonderful thing, however it can really suck at times. When I was in college digital cameras where not even heard of and we all had simple 35mm cameras. I used to get doubles of all my pictures because it was esier then having to reprint them down line if a friend wanted a copy.
Fast forward 5 years later and 35mm are a thing of the past or only really used for the older photographer. I can not live without my camera. I love to capture every single moment I can. Seeing as digital images are easier to store then boxes and boxes of prints, I have taken LOTS of them, and because you can store then on your computer I rarely printed them. This came around to bite me in the ass about a year ago when all my beloved pictures:of mike and I when we dated, of family member I havent seen in a while and of Noahs birth pictures where stored on my computer that shit the bed. All my pictures were lost. I still have the hard drive and the IT guy tried to recover them but he didnt have any luck.
I didnt have this blog back then but I did have this wonderful site called photobucket. Luckily I uploaded alot of pictures of Mike and I and was able to recover them
Here they are.....

This was the day I got back from Florida. Mike picked me up from the airport and we went to Rosy Tomorros for some frothy drinks.
Fast forward 5 years later and 35mm are a thing of the past or only really used for the older photographer. I can not live without my camera. I love to capture every single moment I can. Seeing as digital images are easier to store then boxes and boxes of prints, I have taken LOTS of them, and because you can store then on your computer I rarely printed them. This came around to bite me in the ass about a year ago when all my beloved pictures:of mike and I when we dated, of family member I havent seen in a while and of Noahs birth pictures where stored on my computer that shit the bed. All my pictures were lost. I still have the hard drive and the IT guy tried to recover them but he didnt have any luck.
I didnt have this blog back then but I did have this wonderful site called photobucket. Luckily I uploaded alot of pictures of Mike and I and was able to recover them
Here they are.....

This was the day I got back from Florida. Mike picked me up from the airport and we went to Rosy Tomorros for some frothy drinks.




















1 comment:
Some of these pictures of Mike were better off lost, forgotten, burned, hidden inside a hip replacement surgery, or at least soiled and flushed. Great job, Loni.
Post a Comment