Some of you might be wondering what happened to me. I mean it has been over a week and a half since I have last posted on here. Well not to worry people, I am still here and busier and more stressed then ever. Work has been pretty crazy and I barely have time to check my facebook account, let alone write some clever and witty blog for you all to read.
And in other news....we are moving this weekend! While we have been looking at places to buy, we decided now is not the time because A)Predictions have been made that the market is nowhere close to bottoming out and B)Stress at home with our annoying neighbors is too much to put the time into house hunting. So we decided to rent a place in New Milford. I am NOT looking forward to the commute because I live 2 miles from where I work now and New Milford is 16 miles further! And with traffic in the morning and evening....ugh! But the place is nice and reminds me of a NYC loft style apartment.
Mike FINALLY went back to work! He has been out for 3 months due a nasty back injury and collecting disability. So it will be nice to be a 2 income household again. I really don't know how single parents and stay-at-home moms do it on one salary alone. It has been very tough and stressful to say the least. I am surprised I have not become an alcoholic (kidding). He is really making up for time lost though seeing as he went back to work Friday and I have not seen him since....Friday! Well that's not entirely true, I saw him for 2 minutes this morning and I think a couple minutes the others day but who is counting.
Halloween is Friday, Birthday party for my step mom Saturday, moving on Sunday and off on Monday.....busy busy busy! I have to find sometime this week to finish the packing which is soooooo much fun! Everytime we move (which seems to be about once a year) I always try and make it as least stressful and as organized as possible, and every year I fail miserably. You think I would be a pro at it by now. I REALLY want this to be the last place we move into until we buy a place but who knows. I do know I am sad to leave where we are and if it weren't for our annoying, loud, inconsiderate neighbors, I would not be leaving.
Other then that nothing new. Noah is getting bigger and more independent as the days go by and I love him more and more. It is amazing how he is developing into a little person before my very eyes. And last night he even peed in his potty!!! This was after peeing on the floor, but he did finish in the potty:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment