Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Two.....Awww......Two!
2 year olds can certainly drive you up the wall and make you wonder what the hell you were thinking when you decided to have kids, but they can also be really great!
Last night I came home to dinner already made (Mike had to be in at 1am, so he made dinner for us) so Noah and I ate right away. After a long day of work/school we were both famished. He was feeling under the weather and had a temperature at school so I plopped him in front of his favorite bald headed friend Caillou and cleaned up. After that I joined him on the couch because I was pooped too. After 2 rounds of Caillou I couldn't take it anymore and decided to see what was on ABC Family. Noah is VERY reluctant to watch anything other then baldy and Barney and sometimes Animal Planet but I figured since he had his fix for the night, he might be more open to something else....and he was!
Aladdin was on so I layed down on the couch to watch it. Noah snuggled right up next to me (which is odd for him because he is usually in a trance when he watches tv and doesn't want anyone touching him or bothering him). It was so nice to lay there and watch tv together. This has been something I have wanted to do with him forever and finally I can. After it was over it was time to go to bed so we read a book and I tucked him in. As I was walking out, blowing him a kiss and getting ready to shut off the lights, he looks at me and goes "goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite."
Aww...my heart melted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment