Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thanks Dad


Thanks to Mike, when you ask Noah what he says when he has to go poop he will tell you "I gotta drop a deuce!"

I cant wait till he says that at daycare, they are going to laugh their asses off, as did I when he told me that the first time.


In other potty related issues, I think Noah is slowly working his way towards potty training.  May I emphasize slowly.  He still doesn't go on the potty to pee (even though I have not been the most proactive with it either) But everytime he pees he tells me and HATES being wet lately.  This is a good thing for future things to come (like him not shitting his pants anymore) but lots more work for Mommy.  Its not like I can let him sit in his pee cause I am too tired, lazy, unmotivated, or busy to change it....but sometimes I desperately want to.  Like when its 7:55am and we are about to walk out the door for school and he goes "I did pee pee"  Its like "really kid....You couldn't have done that like 10 minutes ago?"

However, he will sometimes sit in his poop when he is playing and the only way I know he crapped himself is when I walk into his room and get a nasty whiff of something foul.  So like I said...we are slowly  getting there.  

1 comment:

radio geek said...

omg...i can't wait to hear that one come out of his mouth!! LOL