Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Operation Get Rid of Muffin Top Part 3
Last night was my third boot camp class and I wasn't so sure if I wanted to go when I woke up in the morning. I was tired seeing as Noah got in bed with me at 3am and decided to kick me in the back all night. Then he woke up 6:30am all happy and talkative. I'm still half asleep and am thinking "chill for a minute kid, I cant take all this in right now. Here is Dragon Tails, watch it and leave me alone."
So I staggered in the shower to wake my ass up.
It worked.
After work it was time for class and I had to make the drive by myself since my workout buddy was sick and not coming. Normally I would say "f*ck it" and not go, but that didn't even cross my mind this time. I was actually looking forward to going even thought it took me almost 5 days to recover from last time. Serious. I was in so much pain and so sore and it sucked so bad. It also helps the our trainer is my friend so I don't feel awkward since I know him.
Class went great and I even noticed that I was able to keep up with the cardio a lot better then last time. I can already see things getting easier and I like it. Taking hits off my asthma pump help too. My allergies are killing me this time of year so at one point I ran to the bathroom to blow my nose and keep the snot from pouring out (yes gross, I know). When I came back, our instructor asked me if I was ok and thought I had to go throw up. Opps! Didn't mean to freak him out!
Then I went home, put Noah to bed and read a book. Its no nice, for the first time in a very VERY long time I am doing things for myself and I am really enjoying it. I feel like when people ask me what I do or what interests me now I have more to say then " I work and I am a mom" Don't get me wrong, those 2 things are great and I love being a mom, but there is so much more to me then just work and parenthood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment