Dear Noah,
Three years ago today you came into this world and changed my life forever. I never knew what love was until I meet you and continue to experience it and have it develop daily. Your first year of life was filled with so many milestones. Some of them I thought would never happen, like with learning how to crawl, but you took your time and did it your own way when you were ready. And just as you accomplished one milestone, we were on to the next. Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, and now months have turned into 3 years. Three years of your life has gone by and I am so happy I have been there for every important part of it. There will be times when I can not be there, but always know, no matter where I am, I will always love you and think about you.
Now, you are 3 years old, and such an amazing little person. Listening to you talk is like a fantastic narrative drawn from experience and imagination, filled with a few facts and a lot of commentary. You love anything that "goes" including cars, planes, trucks, trains, helicopters, the list goes on and on. You have the most adorable little voice and always remember to say please and thank you.
This past month and a half you have grown in so many ways. First, we got rid of your security blanket....your beloved binkie. You were such a trooper in making the transition and today actually marks your 1 month anniversary of being binkie free! You have also started using the potty, what seems like overnight and I couldn't be any prouder of you. I joked that I was a lazy mom and didn't work too hard with getting you to use it, but I believe you just weren't ready. And like with crawling, you would do it on your terms. We have also graduated to big boy underwear and keep the pull-ups for night time. You do have an accident here and there and its ok because that's how we all learn.
Just know that mommy loves you no matter what and am very proud of you. I look forward to so many more happy times, happy birthdays, watching you grow and becoming the person you are.
Happy Birthday Boo Boo. Mommy loves you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment