Saturday, March 21, 2009

The best feeling in the world.....

Is carrying my little man to bed after falling asleep on the couch. I figured we would have a late nap today seeing as were on our way home at 2 and this was already an hour past his usual nap time. 2 mins into the ride, he passed out and I thought "shit...no nap for Noah, no rest for mommy" But I got him home and put him in bed. Apparently he laid there for 1.5 hours because just as I thought he was sleeping, I hear him singing...but some relaxation time is better the being overtired. We played, I vacuumed, we ate dinner and went for a walk. We settled down for some tv and I treated Noah to 2 different shows he loves while I chatted on the phone.

Its Saturday so i figured I would let him stay up later then usual but the little guy didn't even make it to 9pm. I looked over at him and he was fast asleep....so cute! This is so awesome for me to see because I used to take advantage of it when he was a baby. Now that he is older, he is all over there place and so restless, so getting him to actually fall asleep was priceless. I carried him to bed, walked into 2 loud toys that I kicked across the room and put him to bed without a peep.

No comments: