Friday, March 20, 2009

No news is sometimes good news


Well I went for my MRI yesterday and surprisingly was only there for an hour, between registering, waiting and getting it done...not bad!  They gave me the hard copies of the X-ray and now I have to wait for my doctor to look at them and then give me a diagnosis.  Which will probably go something like this "looks like you pulled something.  Don't lift anything heavy (IE. Small toddler at home) and rest"  Blah. Blah. Blah.

Two of my friends who are in the fitness industry tell me to stretch and that will help, yada yada.  But I have finally decided  to take their advice and I start my new "fitness routine" next Thurs!  I am hoping it helps and gets my fat, lazy ass into shape...cause lord knows I need it.  I have heard my friend is like a drill sergeant and doesn't take any shit.....yikes!

Miss fitness trainers orders....."Get it cleared with my doctor before doing any workout program"  Follow up appointment is next Tues.

No comments: