Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A run down.....


Some of Noah's favorites

1.  Feeding Marley and Cletus and giving  them treats.  He is responsible for giving them food in the morning and evening.  Well, he holds the bowl, I dump the food in and then clean up the mess on the floor....including the split water.

2.  Cars, trucks, airplanes, helicopters, trains, boats and anything else that "goes"

3.  Brushing his teeth and sucking all the toothpaste off while I continue to put more on for him.

4.  Doing everything by himself....or at least trying to.

5. Helping me with the laundry and throwing out the garbage.

6.  Playdates with his buddies Lucas, Mason, Carson and new friend Connor.

7.  Caiilou and the Movie Cars

8. Taking showers in the tub and letting me blow dry his hair....he is getting so big!

9.  Cheesing it up for the camera.

10.  Doing this little dance while playing "Santa Claus is coming to town"  He shakes his booty and jumps around.

11.  Pasta, eggs, hot-dogs, apple sauce, meatballs, peanut butter and jelly and pasta. Seriously, he could eat pasta and PB &J everyday if I let him.

12.  Cuddling in bed with Mommy for hours in the morning.

13.  Bunny, Cocoa, Caillou, and Froggy....his stuffed animal posse.

14.  His binkie (s)  I only give them to him at naptime and bedtime, but sometimes he will go and get both of them, put them in his mouth and get in his bed....in the middle of the day.

15.  Goodnight Moon

16.  Going to see Dr Rachel and getting his pretzel.

17.  Running around parking lots having Mommy chase him...clearly not one of MY favorites.




Noah dislikes
 
1. Veggies.  Although now I hide them in my meatloaf or burgers and he eats them...but doesn't know it.

2.  Getting out of bed and ready for school.

3.  The sound of the train in the morning.

4.  Leaving school


And I am sure there are a bunch of other things he doesn't like, but for the most part, he is pretty open to things once he warms up to them.

No comments: