Sunday, July 26, 2009

Gator Turns 3!!

The birthday boy!

This past weekend was filled with fun times, good friends and lots of cake! Lucas celebrated his 3rd birthday this Saturday and Noah and I were happy to attend. Just a recap, Lucas' mom Michelle and I have been friends since before our little bundles of joy arrived, we were preggers together, took lamaze together and our little guys are about 2 weeks apart, so its always nice to share in the birthday festivities.

Here is a recap of the party...in no particular order:

The kiddies rummaging through the goodies from the pinata:
Noah and Mason.....being the little fish that they are. I was so surprised my child would not get out of the water, he LOVED it and even fully submerged himself. It was really fun changing him out his bathing suit later with his 20lb diaper. Mom didn't think he would go in and didn't pack a swim diaper. Oops!!
Lucas running away with his cool new noise makers. I bet momma Michelle loved this one!
Cheesing it up with his birthday card.
Noah, Mason and Ashley all doing their own thing:
We got to see our friends Kerri and Ashley too which was a nice surprise. We meet 3 years ago in our moms group and it so nice to see each other and catch up. Its especially awesome seeing how big the kids have gotten and with all of our crazy, busy schedules, catch up time is always really nice.

Here is Ashley enjoying her cake:

Noah and Lucas digging into their cake:
What cute little boys!
Lucas blowing out the candles on his Scooby Doo cake:

We also enjoyed the bouncy house, but only after everyone was out of it....that way it wasn't too scary for Noah. I could have taken a nap in their though because it was so comfortable.

That night after the party, we went to the local fair days by our house and watched my girlfriend compete in a karaoke contest. She didn't win but we all had a great time singing and dancing to the music! Then it was lights out for Noah and I at 9:30....we had a long day!

No comments: