Wednesday, August 6, 2008

J&K+8

A friend of mine, and fellow blogger, sent me a link to a blog with inside information about Jon and Kate Plus 8. I guess you could say I am a regular watcher of the show so I was definitely interested in reading it. I used to love it, but now the more and more I watch it, the more I find Kate incredibly annoying and mean to her husband. The blog is written by Jodi (who is Kate's sister-in-law)'s sister. I am not going to go in the detail about what the blog said (you can read for yourself seeing as I posted it under my favorite links) but I had a few comments about it. As much as I find Kate annoying and controlling, I feel like she is being attacked. I think if anyone was put on TV, no matter how great of a parent they are, someone will always have an issue with something. Parenting is a hard job and we don't always do the best or make the best decisions, and being open to everyone's criticism is very hard.

I am sure they are not financially struggling like they used to be and that's great for them if that's the case. However how interesting would the show be if they showed the personal assistant running errands, or the chef preparing all their meals.....would we still watch? I take it as entertainment and that's it.

And now I have even more blogs that I have to read everyday, because it is VERY addicting....thanks Aimee!

No comments: