Updates and goodies about what is going on in the lives of Loni and Noah.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Smile
We took Noah to get his pictures done yesterday and even though we had a temper tantrum (or 5) we still managed to get a few good shots. This is what we got..........
I'm a fulltime working mom of a little boy who is going to be 3 in August. I'm always busy trying to balance work and being a fulltime mom. Even with the daily grind ofpaperwork, office meetings, diapers and toddler tantrums, Itry and write a little each day. Bringing you a peek into my comical, hair pulling, and dramatic daily life of motherhood. May I remind you he didn't come with directions, or an offswitch, so I'm just winging it. So, wipe your feet, grab a cup of coffee and excuse the mess.
Noah Adams
Born 8~10~06 8:17 am ~ 8lbs 12 oz ~ 19 in Favorites binky, froggy, bunny, his slide and snuggling with mommy and daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment