Friday, August 22, 2008

Some Pictures

We decided to get up early and go to Kent Falls this morning and it was beautiful. It started off a little rocky with a whiner , a runny nose (for mommy not Noah) and some brisk air. But after we got going it was really nice. I haven't been there in years and have to make it a point to get back more frequently. Noah had a great time throwing rocks in the water and I even got some sun. You can tell he had a great time because we were there for 3 hours.

Here are some snapshots of the day.
Although it looks pretty right there, I saw some guy washing his kids shit stained underwear off in the stream. I thought to myself for a little bit whether I should say something because that is just plain NASTY! I mean, who does that? Thank god my kid wasnt drinking the water.






Last Tues we went to Beardsley Zoo and here are the pics.....




I thought it would be fun to milk the cow!

No comments: