Thursday, August 7, 2008

Rate My Space

Here is the finished product of Noah's new room...


The name and picture hangers on the wall we recycled from his nursery and I painted them a coordinating color. The pictures in them are of the 3 of us....1 the day he was born and the other from a recent photo shoot.

I found these awesome car/truck prints on ebay and the frames at Christmas Tree Shop

Again another family picture over the shelf and Mike's Nascars and tractor trailer on display. I got the storage bin from target.

Cool transportation themes appliques I found at the local craft store.

We modified Noah's old dresser, got rid of the top part and mounted the mirror to the wall. The clock on the wall has a picture of a frog (from his old nursery) and says "Noah's Pad".

This is his coat rack behind the bedroom door.

And here is a very happy toddler, playing in his new room!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

that came out awesome! I love the primary colors!