Friday, June 20, 2008

No Bobby, No!!


Who is Bobby you ask? Thats me silly...or at least thats what my son lieks to call me now.  I was tickling him yesterday and he was half laughing, half whinnng for me to stop and he goes..."no Bobby no"  Im like "Im mommy not Bobby.  He of course thought it was hysterical and now thats my new nickname....I guess it could be worse right? I mean he calls his daddy "Mike"......thanks to my big moyuth not realzing I live with a parrot who repeats EVERYHTING I say.  I had asked Mike to see if the hotdogs were done cooking on the BBQ and yelled it out the window.  Then being the polit wifey that I am, I said thank you.  Well, thanks to me, Noah likes to go around and scream "Mike, hotdogs, thank you"  Its hilarious becayuse this happened about a month ago but he says it at least twice a week.  Or if I call for Mike, NOah is right there next to me screaming his name too.  I dont want my kid to call his dad by his first name (even though it is kind of funny)  but how else am I suppsoed to get Mikes attention when we are in yeling distance from eachother.  Screaming out "daddy" seems alitle weird to me, like I should be wearing a school girl outfitt with pigtails in some racey porno.

Maybe I will just spell his name out when I call him...."M-I-K-E, Hotdogs, thank you"

No comments: