Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mission Organization


Ok, so seeing as I have a wonderful week off I should be spending it relaxing and do absolutely nothing right?  Wrong! Seeing as I will have some well needed time off, and mostly toddler free, I plan on using it to do some spring cleaning at my house. These are the thing I hope to get done in the next coming week:

Laundry
Exchange crappy table cloth at Christmas Tree shop
Pick up Noah's pictures at JC Penny
Go to Loews/Walmart for planting, soil and potting accessories
Clean the house from top to bottom...IE Getting all those nasty dust bunnies out from behind the TV
Sort through the stack of bills/papers I keep collecting
organize my filing cabinet and shred old papers
Take bag of Noah's old clothes/toys to good will as well as carp in my trunk
Organize Linen Closet
Clean out draws and closet of clothes that I will never fit into again but have been too stubborn to throw out
Plants flowers outside and tidy up backyard
Spraypaint outdoor planter chairs
Organize all Noah's keepsakes from his first birthday
Clean out Noah's closet and bring some stuff to storage

I am sure I could come up with a lot more things to do, but so far this is a good list.

A clean and organized house is a happy house.  And while our house is happy, we def need to de-clutter.

No comments: