Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Why am I stressed?


I feel like we haven't been sticking to our budget lately, eating out too much and being frivolous with our money.  Mikes car needs to be fixed and for some reason my checkbook doesn't balance.  Where did the car money go?

Aunt flow is 3 days late.

My house is disgusting and I am too tired and unmotivated to tiddy up when I get home from work.

I am exhausted from staying up too late and watching my recorded shows, but I am not tired when I get home and cant seem to go to bed at a decent hour.

We are still waiting to here back from the bank as to whether they approved our offer on the condo...short sale my ass!

Gas prices keep going up and up.

We need to get a new car, but have no time to go to the dealership and work out a price.

No comments: