Meat on a stick
Fried oreos
Cool vendors
Watching stupid drunk people get arrested
The bus ride
Getting mozzarella sticks at 1am
Meeting random friendly drunks
7 Least favorite things about The Irish Festival
Port-a-potties
Stupid drunk people
Waiting in line for the bathroom and having to pee evry 5 minutes
Cover charges
Not being able to wear a "Kiss me I'm Irish" shirt because I'm not
Photo jumpers
$10 bus ride
I have been back from Wildwood since Sunday but I haven't really had a chance to post on here because I have been busy at work...blah! So here is my update......
We got down there around 2ish Friday and decided to hit the beach...not to swim though seeing as it was windy as hell. The water was really warm though and we had to walk over 2 "rivers" to get to the actual ocean. Friday night we went out to eat and then hit the Irish festival. It took almost an hour to get there seeing as we had to ride the cool yellow school bus and make all these stops along the way. Friday night was filled with lots of laughs, beer and gross porta-potties. I never realized that women are SOOOO much more disgusting then men. Thank God almost everyone had hand sanitizer with them because it ranked in at 110 on the funk-o-meter.
Saturday we walked the boardwalk which was fun, but lost its excitement after the first 10 stores. I don't know why people see the need to go in EVERY store there when they all have the same crap? It baffles my mind. I ended up walking away with 2 sweatshirts and a sore back from all the waiting around.
That night we went back to the Irish Festival and I actually got to see the vendors this time, seeing as they all left by the time we got there on Friday. My new favorite thing about street fairs is meat on a stick and deep friend oreos! I know, you are probably thinking gross...I thought so too the first time I thought about an oreo being deep friend, but they are AWESOME! I probably gained about 20lbs from the one I ate but who cares....they were yummy! And so easy to eat while walking around.
Saturday night was an early night for me. Some girls went out drinking again, others went for a walk on the beach......I curled up in bed to watch CSI and Mystery Diagnosis. Thank God they didn't have some creepy story about a hotel murderer or I would have been locked in the bathroom.
The following morning we went out for breakfast and back to the boardwalk. I guess we missed something in the first 100 stores we went to. Being on vacation with 7 other girls definitely takes some getting used to, especially when no one has any conception of time and take FOREVER to get ready. I'm so easy: shit, shower, get dressed, hair in ponytail...lets go! I was SOOOO ready to go home after breakfast, I missed Mike and Noah and was so done with being on vacation. We didn't leave till 2pm and didn't get home till 7pm. I was relived that I had taken Monday off to relax and rest up before work.
It was a really fun trip with a lot of good memories and pictures to look back on.
Here is a glimpse......
On the boardwalk

I have a beach ball growing out of my ass
This was our car ride down...can you tell we were bored?
On the beach. It was so windy and beautiful
While we were waiting for the later car to arrive, this is how we passed our time....
And again....
We found a leprechaun at the Festival
On the special yellow bus on the way to do some drinking
Our first night our
Photo-jumper #321
We thought we were gangsta!
My bed buddy
Me and Kimmy Cakes
This guy was so nice and gave me some beads...and no I didnt have to show him my ta-ta's to get them
And of course he had to be in a picture with all us hot chicks
The End.

No comments:
Post a Comment