Thursday, July 10, 2008

Chapter 23


Dear Noah,

Today you are 23 months old and I have no idea where the time has gone.  You amaze me more and more each day and I see you becoming alittle man right before my very eyes.  This month you have really started playing by yourself and can even sit in your room for what seems like hours playing with your cars and legos. You definitely love everything boy realted...especially your cars.  I love hearing you say "Mommy, come play cars"  It melts my heart the way you can articulate what you want, and sound so damn cute dong it too......even when I tickle you and you shout "no, Mommy, no."  This month you have also discovered your favorite cartoon character Caillou, and lucky for you and Mommy, we have it on demand so you can watch it over and over till your heart is content.  I am hoping I can use Caillou to help us rid you of the binky for good.  Because, even though you don't it yet my son, next month when you turn 2, Daddy and I are going to take it away for good.  I love seeing you come out of your shell and being alittle more adventurous too, and even though running across the couch and giving me a heart attack at the thought that you might fall and crack your head open, this is all part of growing up....for both of us.  You are going to get lots of cuts and bruises in your lifetime so I better get used to it.  Luckily, we haven't had any major catastrophes just yet.

You are doing wonderful in school and your favorite teacher Ms Betty, constantly brags about how you are her challenge because you pick up on thighs so quick, she has to stay on her toes.  You already know all these songs and can sing them by yourself: ABC, Twinkle Twinkle, Baba Black Sheep, Row Row Row your Boat, Bingo, Old McDonald, 1-2 Buckle my Shoe, and Humpty Dumpty.

I love you forever and a day.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: