Thursday, July 10, 2008
juice milk and a load of crap
Last night I decided to take Noah out for some ice cream after we had dinner. I am not sure if he wanted it, but Mommy sure did. Actually, he ALWAYS wants ice-cream...even at 8am. So we drove to the ice cream place and I got myself a well desired milkshake, and I got Noah a cup. You think I would get it by now that he only wants what I am eating. I could be eating a log of crap and he would want it. So after saying no to his demands for my shake, I gave in and decided to eat his ice-cream. Well......apparently he wanted BOTH and took it away from me. Then as he is eating, he looks at me with this scared look and goes "poopy" And I am thinking "oh great" But I figured a little poop in his diaper would ok for 10 mins while we finished our food. Then I got a whiff and I knew it was time for us to book out of there, well that and the fact that he was starting to play with all his ice-cream and it was melting...fast! He kept saying "juice milk" over and over as I took his/my milkshake away. So now he thinks a milkshake is juice milk.....interesting.
I walked to the car and was followed by a very loud, very whinny toddler screaming for his "juice milk" and smelling like poop.....this was not the wonderful evening I had hoped for of eating ice cream and watching the cars go by. Instead I got to hear "juice milk" over and over until I silenced the beast with his binkie. Then we got home and I see Noah walking to the door with some black stuff up his back......yup it was the poop! Now I really feel like a horrible mother letting her son sit in a load of crap while I indulge in my ice cream. It was the most disgusting thing I have seen and I have seen alot. I striped him down very carefully not to get the toxic waste on me and put him in the tub, where he proceeded to cry until I got him out. Then I got him dressed and put on Caillou and finally had some peace and quiet while he was mesmerized by his show.
Scene: Thursday morning at 7am, my living room
Noah: "Want ice cream"
Mommy: "no"
Noah: (throws himself on the floor in an attempt to get his way)
Mommy: Not having it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment