Friday, July 18, 2008

I made it to the weekend!!!!


Well in another 20 mins I will have made it and I CANT WAIT!!  This has been a long long long day. My girlfriend and email buddy was not in today and neglected to tell me (damn her) and 8 hours with not much to do goes very VERY slow when I cant even send silly emails back and forth.  I am looking forward to the weekend though, although by the looks of the weather report, it is supposed to be a scorchers.  Tomorrow we have a birthday party for a good friend of mine (the same one who left me hanging today in cyberspace)  Actually its not for her, but for her son who is turning 2!  We were preggo together, went to Lamaze and have watched our little ones grow up.  I cant believe our boys are going to be 2?  Where does the time go?  In the morning we have to go get a birthday present because of course I wait till the last minute.

Sunday we have plans to go to the lake again and then do lunch with my parents. It has been a while since they have seen all three of us at the same time, so it will be nice to catch up and spend some time together.  15 more minutes till quitting time...can you tell I am excited to be leaving today?  I am going to go home, poor a glass of wine and make a very yummy dish with shrimp, pesto and pine nuts.  If all goes well, I will post pictures on here later.

I was hoping blogging would keep me entertained for the last few minutes of work, but alas I have run out of witty things to talk about.....13 more minutes left...I can do this....breathe......almost over!!

No comments: