skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Some Spidey Action
When we get home from school in the evening, I usually let Noah play on his slide and with his car for a bit, before I drag him kicking and screaming up the stairs we go inside. He goes to play and I cover myself in bug spray because those little bastards love to attack me. It must be my booze filled sweet Italian blood. Yesterday as I was pushing him around in his cozy coupe, I spotted this disgusting daddy long legs. I do not want my son to have the same fear of bugs that I do (but seeing as he is a boy I highly doubt that he will) so I proceeded to show him the bug and explain to him what it was. He thought it was the coolest thing and was watching this creepy crawling thing scamper all over his car. He then when to pick it up!!!!! Yuck I thought to myself!! If it was up to me, I would have stomped it to death and then done a bye-bye spider dance respectfully released it into the woods. Spidey got away but shortly came back. Noah then decided he would try and pull its legs off and almost got one. Spidey escaped though and made it safely to the grass. “Where’s spider, where’s spider” Noah kept asking. He wanted to live, so he quickly got out of the reach of a curios 2 year old. Don’t worry Noah, Spidey has lots of relatives that I continuously see in the yard, you will have another victim to dismember soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment