Thursday, July 17, 2008

A couple final choices


So I am writing this so I have some piece of mind more then anything.  I am not really sure if the whole blogging world cares about my sons bedroom but for me, it helps get my thoughts in order.  Plus, it will also help me not over analyze or stress over things because I tend to do that A LOT!  When I put my mind to something, or take a on a new project, it becomes all I can think about that.  Is there some kind of diagnosis for this?  OCD? Anal retentive?  Who knows, but I have whatever it is.

So anyway, Mike and I have come to an agreement on a few things for Noah's room. They include the storage center and bed color (which will be red)  He is not a big fan of the gingham but luckily one side is solid red and like I said, seeing as primary colored toddler bedding is hard to come by we are lucky to have found this.  Now, if they sold both of these in the store as they have advertised on-line, I would be super duper happy so I can save us $30 in tax and shipping!  We also narrowed down the curtain choices and I think Mike likes the neutral walls, but we wont know till we actually get paint samples.

No comments: