My son is completely and utterly addicted to his binky. Last night we were driving home from school and he dropped it in his seat but couldn't find it. So first he started the whining "booookie, booookie" (as he likes to call it) Then when I didn't pull over to get it as the King demanded, he started with the hysterical antics that could have won him an Oscar. I was driving down Main St at 5:30 on a weekday with all the retards in Danbury that don't know how to drive in the first place...... there was no way in hell I was pulling over when I was only 5 mins from my house. Let me tell you, those 5 mins felt more like 50! Now he is literally screaming and carrying on like you think what I did to him. First its just regular fake crying, then the drama queens stats to shriek, it was ear piercing. Part of me felt bad because he was getting so upset over it, and part of me was thinking "All this over a binky.....get over it!" I didn't know whether to tell him to the shut the @$^$* up, or just laugh...so I laughed. And don't worry people, I wouldn't really tell my kid to shut the F!@$ up, but lord knows I def think about it!
So we get home and the binky was right within reaching distance of him! As usual he made a big deal over noting. Then I let the little monster out to let off some steam on his playset, which worked well. However he has a weird obsession with my landlord and loves to say hi to hm repeatedly. "Hi Bob,Hi Bob, Hi Bob" over and over and over again, lol. It is so funny and strange all at the same time. However if Bob tries to pick him up, he will run over to us and burry his head in our crotch.
Although my idea of letting him let off some stem was a good idea, trying to get him back inside was not so easy. He runs away from me going "no upstairs, no upstairs" So first I tried telling him I was going up anyway and leaving him outside. I walk away, shut the door, go to look out to window to make sure he doesn't take this opportunity to try and escape, and he is stilling playing...unphased by the fact that I left him there!
Plan B: I go back out and in my most funniest voice I ask him if he wants to wash his hands.....and he says yes!! Score! He shuts the door to his car and comes inside, however as soon as I close the door, he freaks again and tried to get back out. Again, I go upstairs without him, thinking he will follow, but he is on to my plan and just sits there and whines.
So now I have to pick up the little beast and drag him inside kicking and screaming....ahhhhh...... never a dull moment in my house hold!
His diarrhea is getting better, but he still has a wicked diaper rash and woke up screaming at 4:45am!! I was hoping after a few minutes he would stop but no luck. After thinking about what I would want to yell at him (i.e. shut the f^#*)% up) I get up and change him, put him back down and still no luck. So at this point I only have 2 hours left before I HAVE to get up for work, so I just bring him to bed with me and he passes right out. Then he wakes me up at 6:45 with "Hi Mommy" soooo cute! I instantly forgot how tired I was waking up and seeing his cute little face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment