Monday, April 14, 2008

Pics from the weekend and an update on my little monster

Fun in the sun!!!


Noah and daddy:


The weather was BEAUTIFUL on Saturday with sunny skies and temperature of 65 degrees! I loved it and I was so happy I was able to put on my new capris and tanktop that I was tiching to wear! Warm weather is in our near future and I cant wait!! We were able to get outside with our new playset and enjoy the great weather. I also got some updated pics of Dan, Noah and Mike.

Ok so an update on Noah: Apparently the antibiotics that he is on now are super strong and have been upsetting his stomach. He started them on Thurs night and the next morning it looked like a bomb went off in his crib.....a POOP bomb! So we traded in an ear infection for diareah....great!! The poor little guy had them the next 2 mornings and was very lathergic so I decided to call his pediatrician....thank the lord they are open on weekends. The nurse I spoke to said they were upsetting his stomach and this is pretty common. She also said to get him Acidopholus which is suppsoed to replenish the good bcateria he is pooping out. I actualyl took them when I was preggo with Noah but ended up throwing them out because I figured, when the hell am I ever going to use those again? Well I was wrong and we had to get more, and they were not cheap! $9 for the CVS gerneric brand...I couldnt belive it! So anyway, we have to open the capsule and disolve the powder into applesauce, milk or yougurt. Last night was the first time we did it and this morning....no diareaha....figures that mommy gets all the messy diapers and daddy gets away with just a little turd! But anywhoo, Noah is feeling much better and that makes us all very happy.

I love my son, but this weekend he was a little monster and I know it is because he is not feeling well but enough is enough already! Sat night all he wanted to do was cry and refused to eat unless he was sitting on MY lap which made it difficukt for me to eat. But I gave in and let him sit and eat, until he started dropping his macaroni and meatballs on the floor....then it was back to the chair and he did NOT liek that. He continued to throw a fit and cry so I gobbled down my food so I could go sit with him. He ate NO dinner that night and went to bed at 8. Sunday he woke up on the wrong side of the crib and wasnt happy with anyhitng. He had no idea what he wanted but expectd me and everyone else arond him to know what he wanted. He lieks to sit in his bed now and cry mamamamamma......dadadaddadadaad! Over and over and over again. It i so funny because he sounds so pitiful. Then we go get him and he is all smiles. My friend jokes about putting a "for free" on her son and leaving him outside....this was def a weekend for that!

And now its monday and back to the weekly grind.....is the weekend here yet?




No comments: