Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hyperactivity at its finest

Noah amazes me more and more each day. Dan (Mikes little brother, well not so little anymore seeing as he is 18) came to visit on Sunday for the week. At first Noah was very skeptical of the new person stuck in the back seat with him, but after a fun filled trip to Walmart packed with cup of noodle soups and batteries, Noah and Dan became good friends. We get home and Noah is WIRED! Like someone gave him 5 packets of pixie sticks, lol. He is running all through the house with is hands up in the air, screaming in excitement. Its was so cute but we had no idea what go into him, he is always so calm. Then it hit us....he is showing off for the big boy and wants to be big too! He loves having his uncle Dan around and Dan is so good with him.He reads him stories and plays with him and even makes sure he cleans up :) Then yesterday after I take Noah to the Dominican Barber Shop to get a big boy fade, we go home and again, Noah is so WIRED he was making me tired. Where does he get all this energy from after a long day at school? And there he goes, gibber jabbering away all night, it was the cutest thing. I would have LOVED to capture that on film but sadly, my camera is BROKEN!! I don't know what happened but it just stopped working the other day. I tried new batteries and everything and no luck.....booo! Now I have to spend money I didn't want to to buy a new one. And since mine wasn't the best, I had intended to get a better one, but just not so soon. Taking my camera away from me is like taking away coffee from a graveyard shift worker...needless to say I am very upset.

No comments: