Thursday, April 24, 2008
Noah still has a fever
Noah woke up this morning and we thought the fever had broke seeing as it had been an hour since the Tylenol wore off, and he was cool. We were wrong. Mike took him to school and he was burning up, so I called the doc and they told us to bring him in right away. I am at work today...blah! So Mike brought him to the ENT and they gave him a RX for eardrops AND antibiotics. I thought he would be done with those once the tubes were in. Plus he is coughing like crazy and it sounds like croup. The doc says its probably from the anesthesia which I am hoping and that it isn't croup. Mike brought Noah to Denny's for breakfast where he gobbled up his breakfast and now they are home and he is outside playing, doing fine. I just want him to feel better and I want to be home with him instead of at work. I hate seeing him all moppy and out of it, it breaks my heart.
He is the cutest though. When I was leaving to go to work today, he goes "bye Mommy" It was so hard for me to leave after that and a big hug and kiss from him. He is really starting to become a little boy.
I am going home for lunch to give him a big hug and kiss!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment