As I was driving to work this morning, I thought it would be a great day for an iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts, seeing as it is supposed to get into the 80's today. When I got to the drive-through I was shocked to see it was .70 MORE for an iced coffee then a hot one!!! How ridiculous is this! I mean, what are you paying for here? Ice is free and you are actually getting LESS coffee and milk because it is HALF ice!! Highway robbery if you ask me! The I asked for 4 sugars, but soon after realized it was going to be super sweet, seeing as I usually get a medium and this time I got a small. Well I could have asked for 10 sugars and it wouldn't have mattered because I got NONE. This is the 4th time I have went there (and not always the same place) where they have given me NO sugar! How do I know they have jipped me in the sugar department you ask? Well when they put sugar in an ice coffee you can always see it all on the bottom of the cup because the a$$holes do not stir it. It was not there, hence I was jipped! Thankfully I was going to the office and was able to sweeten it up, but if I was all ready to go for a drive I would have been super mad to have to drink and unsweetened cup of iced coffee. Not to sound like a snot, but how hard is it to remember 4 sugars? Its not brain surgery folks. And every time I go there I got more and more pissed off and say to myself "This is going to be the last time," yet I still go back.
I need to find a new place to get coffee and I am officially going to boycott DD in the coffee department. They still make great coffee coolattats and if they weren't $4 for a small and a million calories, I would have them more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment