Friday, April 11, 2008

What a load of crap....literally!

Well before I address the title of my lovely post, I would like to start off my saying Noah STILL has an ear infection. The right one is completely better but the left one is still infected....not bad for 2 weeks with only multiviatamins....maybe the chiropractor wasn't as nutty as I thought. I am not sure what kind of antibiotics he is on this time (every time she tries something new) but they smell like lemons and by the look on Noah's face, I can tell they don't taste the best either. Next time I will spend the extra $2.99 and have the nice Walgreen Pharmacist put some flavoring in it for him. I swear, Noah must be the only kid who ENJOYS taking his meds, he is like a salivating puppy dog waiting as I get them ready for him, and he even ASKS me to take them? Crazy Kid!

So back to the title of my post: We have been trying to get Noah to tell us when he pooped, which is one of the first steps in him becoming potty trained, and he tells us 8 out of 10 times which is pretty good. I was giving him a bath last night and as we were finishing up, he tells me he has to poop. I quickly try and get him out of the tub and on to the potty, trying to figure out how not to get the bathroom floor soaked....but it was too late......poop all in the tub! Man it was so gross and smelled like....well.....poop! I tried to push it down the drain but it was STUCK and I was going to have to put some real elbow grease into getting it off the floor of the tub. That's where daddy stepped in. I had to get Noah dressed so it was Mike's job to be the pooper-scooper. Which led me to thinking, once he is potty trained I am going to have to clean up poop alot! I am investing in some rubber gloves...yuck!

I guess Noah didn't want me to feel left out of the pooper scooper experience because this morning he greeted me with a great big smile, and a diaper full of more poop! Man, I don't know where it all came from, he went before he went to bed and now AGAIN? I looked down his pants and saw my worst nightmare.....it had oozed out of his pants down his leg. Now those of you who don't have kids and are reading this must be thinking I am pretty disgusting, but those of you with kids are sitting there laughing because you can totally relate. So I ripped his pants off, threw them in the trash and threw him in the tub. And this was all before 7:30am......fun, fun, fun!!

No comments: